Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: *GAME IDEA* $10 off $30 Code--Let's List Sample Orders!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member gmommy04's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2004
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Molly's new hair curling set $28
    + 4 replacement hangers $2=$30!!

    Karla

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Samantha's Steroscope ($12) and Molly's Christmas stocking ($18) (I placed this order a few days ago)

  3. #13
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I too am waiting to place my order for a few more days (9 to be exact!) or when the new stuff comes out. I really want Molly's curl set! ...and maybe some other things as well!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is cool. I wanted to get Emily's pj's and robe and was hoping to come up with the best deal ($20 & $22). I wanted to add Molly's ribbons $6 and new glasses $6, but it didn't come to enough. the trading cards are $1.50. I did not know about replacement hangers for $2. What type of hangers are they? Anything else in the $2 range? I could use the saddle shoes or boots. Thanks for the idea.

    BTW I think Samantha's Wedding Album is $3 right now.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you order over the phone, you can buy all sorts of replacement parts--stuff that you may have lost from your original order (or just pieces of outfits/accessory sets that you don't have but want [img]redface.gif[/img] ). If the plastic hangers are in stock, you can order them for 50 cents each. VERY nice! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Looking at orders I may actually make:
    Kirsten's Shoes and Socks - $14 (they'd be great lace-up shoes for Nellie too, so I might enable myself)
    Kit's doll - $16

    Or, more likely, the obvious:
    Kit's Overalls Outfit - $22
    Kit's Work boots - $8

  6. #16
    Inactive Member JeanieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I plan on getting Josefina, I could definitely take advantage of the $10 off:
    Weaving outfit + Josefina Learns a Lesson = $30.95
    Christmas Outfit + Josefina's Surprise = $30.95
    Indigo skirt + Riding boots = $30.00
    Winter accessories + Happy Birthday Josefina! = 30.95
    Feast day outfit + Heiirloom accessories = $34.00
    Party dress and jacket + Josefina Saves the Day and Changes for Josefina = $35.90
    Riding outfit + Felicity's shoes, stockings etc. = $36.00
    Now all I have to do is decide if I twant to spend over $200 to save what amounts to the $70 surcharge for seven Canadian orders! It could be cheaper to pay the $10 just once, if I ordered everything together.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2006
    Posts
    482
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been wondering if there is a way to combine some of the outfits that are $26 (for example Kit's Reds Fan outfit) with something small to be just $30.

    Does anyone know of any products that are only $4 in the catalog or online? I looked but couldn't find anything that was exactly $4.

    Thanks in advance!

    Katie

    PS Can we use the $10 coupon on phone orders?

  8. #18
    Inactive Member kbrzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2006
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought two of the toy bars on sale for the bitty babies for my twins strollers for Xmas. Came to $30 exactly and with the code and shipping and already on sale. Great savings!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member chrstnwmn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2006
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kit's typewriter $22 and work boots $8 = $30
    Kit's scooter $24 and Molly's ribbons $6 = $30
    Molly's Accessories $20 and Aviator outfit $10 = $30

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 28, 2006 01:28 PM: Message edited by: chrstnwmn7 ]</font>

  10. #20
    Inactive Member agmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2006
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by happyAGmommykatie:
    I've been wondering if there is a way to combine some of the outfits that are $26 (for example Kit's Reds Fan outfit) with something small to be just $30.

    Does anyone know of any products that are only $4 in the catalog or online? I looked but couldn't find anything that was exactly $4.

    Thanks in advance!

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've been racking my brain on this too. Some items I've found are:
    trading cards $1.50
    hair ribbons $6.00
    posters $5.95
    mystery books $5.95

    If you bought Kit's baseball outfit for $26 and added Kit's reading poster $5.95 then your total is $31.95 - $10.00 = $21.95 + $4.95 shipping = $26.90. As long as you keep the total $35.00 or under then you still pay $4.95 shipping and get to still save $5.00!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •